Leaving Soon

OMG.....there's aproximately 6 more days to the 21st of this month which isthe day that i shall be leaving this land that i have been living on for the past 18 years of my life. OK fine i'm not gonna be gone forever but still its gonna be a long time to say...next July when i might be coming back.


And I'M STILL NOT PACKED......right....well i got myself to blame since i'm mostly a last minute person who needs the stress and pressure to make me work....yes i know its a bad habit but its difficult to change. I've been like that since secondary school and now more so in college that i'm in the ADTP program where it almost seems as though they condone last minute working and panicking.


Well other than me leaving for the States, quite a number of people will also be leaving. Just Tuesday a friend of mine whom i have known for such a long time since primary school left for the States as well. Kai Sin i shall miss you and i hope that we get to meet up in the States. Like you said LETS GO NY :D:D

T'was the farewell

Oh well toddling off now to find something else to do.....not studying is making my writing rusty....

Countdown: 6 days

~Kit~

Thursday, August 14, 2008

0 Comments: