My 19th

Alright i admit that this is way way overdued. My birthday was on the 10th which was a Friday but we went Firehouse, a bar/club on Thursday night. Sadly being only 19th and being in America, i couldnt drink so it was a little of a joy kill. So anyway a few pics to show what happened and what we did....

Bel, me, Henry
No i dont smoke really...its someone else's
The Pair Anisa and I

Getting it on at the dance floor
Mark, Sue-Lynn Sue-Lynn, Cheryl

Anisa, Bel
Amin looks excited




Yeap...thats what we did for my birthday....

________________________________________________________

Oh yea....Jan Yi came over from Ann Arbor for the weekend....she had study break and took the ooportunity to come over...it was good to see her and HAHAHAHA we managed to get her drunk :P

Still wanna come over again Jan??

~Kit~

Thursday, October 23, 2008

0 Comments: