That Which is No Longer Present

I realize that I've not been blogging for at least a month. Heh...i somehow lost the heat for it during that time interval because i felt that i was contented with how things were n life for just a short period. Or it could also be because i was a little conflicted during that time. I don't really know and i can tell.

So now winter has really broken in and at this current juncture it's depressing given the current situation. I think most of you who are here with me in Kalamazoo would somehow guess why it would be depressing for me. It is exactly what you think the reason is. As much as i don't want it to be, i am still thinking of it and feeling the absence.

This would not be the first time that this has happened but somehow this time, the feeling seems heavier and carries with it more emotions. However, i am not one to spoil someone's day by reminiscing about it. I will put on a smiling front and enjoy my time with the rest of you. My grey scale feelings are not something you all should be burdened with. I applaud you all for putting up with my nonsense and i know that i go overboard sometimes and i apologize for it. However, please understand that sometimes i also have my limits of which i can take nonsense. I admit I'm not a very patient person, in fact far from it but i try.

I'm sorry.

I miss you.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

0 Comments: