Resurrection

It has been such a long time since i've updated my blog. I have not had any steam to do so but somehow i came by it and i just felt like writing something.

Where art thou my fair,
Thy warmth sooths the very soul,
Love thou I shall.

Noises, stories and rumors float in the air like pollens fly with a gust of wind.
Heed not these things i shall for i find a spot which i name my
'Silence in the Midst of Noise'.

Act i shall as i wish whether bold or shy. I have not a fear to show my feelings. Smirk as you may but it shan't sway me. I live my path as it lies.

~Kit~

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1 Comment:

DarLynn said...

Fuyoh. Let me guess...You just read Shakespeare and thus you were feeling extra poetic? lol.

But it's true. Just live your life the way you want to. Go Kit! =)